Tech fervent with sagacious perception
Tech fervent with a sagacious perception.
First off, thanks for stopping by my page! I’m a Web Designer. I love to discuss all kinds of topics but prefer the design & server-side.
I encourage you to browse around my page, scan this site, and see what I’ve done already and what I am going to do. My experience from college/school, especially the internet has helped me develop and grow into the person I am today. I am very curious, I’m constantly learning new things.
My aim is to carry out research and development activities as an active student by seeking a challenging and growth-oriented career where I can fully utilize my skills and available resources with the opportunity to grow and prove to be an asset to the organization and the society.
Pursuing Bachelor of Technolgy in Computer Science and Engineering with a GPA of 8.2.
Completed a Diploma in Computer Engineering with 81%.
3 Years of diploma made me learn a lot of things in designing and development fields.
Completed High School education with a GPA of 8.8.
I’ve learned things that motivated me to choose the Development field.
Extracurricular activities / Experience / Exposure
SRiX helps startups build innovative products using hardware and software technologies such as IoT, AI, VR/AR, and Data Analytics in the strategic areas of Agriculture, Healthcare, Environment & Education by providing Maker Spaces, Technology Innovation Labs, Business Incubation, and market access with a Go-To-Market strategy.
In this Internship I have analyzed customer and transactions data of a medium-size bikes & cycling accessories organization and generated a Solution to increase sales which includes three major tasks :
- Data Quality Assessment: Assessment of data quality and completeness in preparation for analysis
- Data Insights: Targeting high-value customers based on customer demographics and attributes.
- Data Insights and Presentation: Using visualizations to present insights
Certificate ID : Qda3LvqxwsxZ3q9Fz
As part of our curriculum(diploma), I have undergone 6 months of industrial training as a Web & Android Developer and learned a lot of new things by being part of projects.
ZO3 is a publishing company that has tons of articles related to Technology, Lifestyle. Have developed Team coordination, Leadership qualities, Designed, Developed & Managed websites.
The sites include:
Programming & Other Skills
TS(Telangana State) ECET, EAMCET, ICET 2019 College Predictor [June 2019]
TS and AP Diploma Percentage Calculator [May 2019]
Feedback Portal (Anonymous Complain System) [ Oct 2018]
ZO3 Tech android application [ July 2018 ]
Developed an Android application that serves the users with the latest technology-related news and other info related to IT. This app is build using Android Studio, where the content is fetched using REST-API through the website www.zo3.tech. the app is live on play store and available for the download.
via online MOOCs
ONLINE MOOCs :
- Using Python for Research (ID: 9d8782595ebb452aa74926002dc12711) by Havard University via Edx
- Number Theory and Cryptography (ID: R7F7DMAA737A) by University of California San Diego via Coursera
- C++ For C Programmers (ID: H2S99PCBYVMH) – by University of California, Santa Cruz via Coursera
- Introduction to Cloud Identity (ID: 3CT6WBG8ZZRQ) – by Google Cloud via Coursera
- Data Science Math Skills (ID: GJJ9U8SEQMZN) – Duke University via Coursera
- Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning (ID: 7ALN82WDRZRH) – by Amazon Web Services via Coursera
- Machine Learning for Business Professionals (ID: H2S99PCBYVMH) – by Google Cloud via Coursera
- Computer Vision Basics (ID: NTKKCNYFNZML) – by University at Buffalo & The State University of New York via Coursera
- Introduction to Programming with MATLAB (ID: 8NUYHTHM9RPB) – by Vanderbilt University via Coursera
For a quick contact scan the QR code to get all my info