Tech fervent with sagacious perception
Tech fervent with a sagacious perception.
First off, thanks for stopping by my page! I’m a Web Designer and WordPress specialist. I love to discuss all kinds of topics but prefer the design & server-side topic.
I encourage you to browse around my page, scan this site, and see what I’ve done already and what I am going to do. My experience from college/school, especially the internet has helped me develop and grow into the person I am today. I am very curious, I’m constantly learning new things.
My aim is to carry out research and development activities as an active student by seeking a challenging and growth-oriented career where I can fully utilize my skills and available resources with the opportunity to grow and prove to be an asset to the organization and the society.
Pursuing Bachelor of Technolgy in Computer Science and
Engineering with GPA of 8.21.
Completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 81%.
3 Years of diploma made me to learn a lot of things in designing and development fields.
Completed High School education with GPA of 8.8.
I’ve learnt things which motivated me to choose the
SRiX helps startups build innovative products using hardware and software technologies such as IoT, AI, VR/AR, and Data Analytics in the strategic areas of Agriculture, Healthcare, Environment & Education by providing Maker Spaces, Technology Innovation Labs, Business Incubation, and market access with a Go-To-Market strategy.
As part of our curriculum(diploma), I have undergone 6 months of industrial training as Web & android Developer, and learnt a lot of new things by being part of projects.
ZO3 is a publishing company which has tons of articles related to
Technology,Lifestyle.Have developed Team coordination,
Leadership qualities, Designed, Developed & Managed websites.
The sites includes :
Programming & Other Skills
via online MOOCs
ONLINE MOOCs :
- Using Python for Research (ID: 9d8782595ebb452aa74926002dc12711) by Havard University via Edx
- Number Theory and Cryptography (ID: R7F7DMAA737A) by University of California San Diego via Coursera
- C++ For C Programmers (ID: H2S99PCBYVMH) – by University of California, Santa Cruz via Coursera
- Introduction to Cloud Identity (ID: 3CT6WBG8ZZRQ) – by Google Cloud via Coursera
- Data Science Math Skills (ID: GJJ9U8SEQMZN) – Duke University via Coursera
- Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning (ID: 7ALN82WDRZRH) – by Amazon Web Services via Coursera
- Machine Learning for Business Professionals (ID: H2S99PCBYVMH) – by Google Cloud via Coursera
- Computer Vision Basics (ID: NTKKCNYFNZML) – by University at Buffalo & The State University of New York via Coursera
- Introduction to Programming with MATLAB (ID: 8NUYHTHM9RPB) – by Vanderbilt University via Coursera
Let’s Keep In Touch
For a quick contact scan the QR code to get all my info